Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Girly Stuff blog is having a Party and you are all invited!! All you need to do is create a post about your favorite things and post your link on her blog.

Here are my favorite things.......


Scented Candles (Favorite scent for spring/summer-fresh, clean scents, Favorite scent for fall-orange spice, Favorite scent for winter-christmas tree/balsalm or nutmeg


I Love Interior Design and designing custom rugs (hence the custom rug business we own/operate)
I Love Photography!


I Love SeaShells



I Love Animal Print!






I Love Carved Wood!



I Love Vases (the more creative...the better!)


What are your favorite things??


Darlene




6 comments:

Michelle said...

I enjoyed your list, great photos!

Girly Stuff said...

I love all your favorite things! But the animal print has to be my number one. I just can't get enough of it.

Your blog is so clean and pretty!

I will be back!

gina said...

Oh good choices- I love zebra print lately. And anything orange for the home- just about. Also gray. Grey. ?.

Lynette said...

Love your fave things!

I was scrolling down and getting caught up on the house reno and the colors you mention - Kilim Beige and Nomadic Desert are the colors I have in my Master Bath and in the tray ceiling in the Master Bedroom and love it - I would use the Kilim Beige all over if I had it to do over!

Good Luck -

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Darlene,
Sorry I'm just now getting back to you on your question. I had an appointment that kept me busy all day.

Alex did the garage floor treatment himself and he said it was really easy. The etching step it talks about that you do first is a must. It helps it wear better they say. It's been about 3 weeks and we love it so far. We keep wondering why we didn't do it much sooner. I promise you will be amazed at how clean and pretty it looks.

Good luck my with everything. What a process you all are having to go through. ~Whew!

I hope you come by my blog more often. I've missed seeing your comments. It was good to hear from you again. ~Melissa :)

Mother Hood said...

I'm with Girly on the animal print. LOOOVE IT!

The Family

The Family