Saturday, September 26, 2009

Our Day At The Pumpkin Patch

The girls and I decided yesterday was a perfect day for a trip to the Pumpkin Patch. It was a bright sunny day with not a rain cloud in sight...for a change!


In case you all are in Arkansas, it's called The Garner Homestead Family Farm in Lonsdale.

(You can click on the photos to enlarge them)

Girls & I on the hayride


Corn Maze
This was the first corn maze I have ever been through



They even had a petting zoo and my girls & I love animals!



He's posing for the camera


Never too old to swing (I can't believe she will be 21 next week!)


Trying to find the Perfect Pumpkin

And..........they found them!

I even found a perfect one!

This creek was a nice, refreshing break from all that pumpkin hunting!




It was a great fall day with my 2 favorite girls!!

Stay Tuned to See What I Have In Mind For My Pumpkin!!

Darlene

4 comments:

Darlene said...

It looks like a wonderful pumpkin patch! We always enjoy going to ours. It will open on October 1st.

Jodi said...

I LOVE to go to the pumpkin patch! Looks like you had great time. Your daughters are beautiful. Happy FALL!!!

Unknown said...

What a fun and beautiful day ya'll had at the pumpkin patch. I've never been to an ACTUAL patch. Your girls are just precious. Can't wait to see what you have in mind for you pumpkin. :) Happy Fall Ya'll from Houston.

Linda said...

Sounds like it was the perfect day all around, but especially spending it with your beautiful girls!

I LOVE pumpkin patches!

The Family

The Family