Monday, September 28, 2009

Creative Halloween Decor

This is a re-post from last year, but it was such a popular post with very creative ideas that I thought I would repost it because I have so many new blog friends that may not have seen the post from last year.

Found some very creative Halloween decor ideas from a store called Curious Sofa in KS. I don't decorate for Halloween but I know many of you do...so I wanted to make sure I shared this with you. I'm sure if you are like me & don't decorate for halloween you will still be able to appreciate the creativity.



Here's an easy one...just buy eyeball gumballs & put them in a glass bowl or apothocary jar.


Another simple one...but please use a fake ax!!




This is my favorite! So clever! Hmm, where can you buy some legs???
Maybe manequin legs on eBay?


Easy Easy...black licorice or any black candy in pretty apothocary jars.


Stenciled pumpkins...how easy is that? Easy!
Ok, you got me on this one! I really don't know where you could get some skulls.

Do you know??


Wouldn't this be great on a guest bed! Of course, only during halloween! Unless that is if you don't want your guests to stay! LOL!







4 comments:

Kelly @ Much To Do With Nothing said...

I love these! Especially the spiders on the bed and the stenciled white pumpkins. The legs crack me up.
Thanks for sharing.
Kelly

Tina said...

I'm glad you reposted this. I must have missed it last time. Really creative and I love those withchy poo legs. So funny.
T

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

I don't decorate for Halloween either, but I can certainly appreciate the creativity of these! Super cute!!! I love the pictures in your header! Would love to see more of them! :) ~Rhonda

Roeshel said...

These are beautiful photos! If only I could make Halloween look that pretty - I'd decorate! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Roeshel
Ps...check today's DIY Show Off feature. ;)

The Family

The Family