Saturday, September 19, 2009

Would you have passed on this??

Do you have a hard time imagining what an ugly piece of furniture would look like if it was painted and spruced up? I sure do! Some just have an eye to see a diamond in the rough! I need to develop that skill! Holly over at Life In The Fun Lane sure has that eye to see a diamond in the rough!! My mouth just dropped when I saw what she transformed it into and I just had to share with you (just in case you haven't seen it) Way to go Holly!!

Would you have passed on this piece of furniture if you would have seen it at a garage sale or thrift store?? I probably would have!

**Click on Photos to ENLARGE




Now would you have passed on it...if you knew it could look like this??? NO WAY!!! Isn't it AWESOME!!! OK, I'm off to go to some thrift stores and garage sales...maybe even craigslist!



6 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow! What a transformation! I think it looks wonderful! I am off to visit the link you gave us. :)
Blessings,
Sandra

Donna said...

I agree..it looks great!!! A diamond in the rough!

Sherrie said...

Wow! What a transformation! I didn't see this coming :0)

fjackson816 said...

WOW! This can't be the same piece, ...can it? So crisp and clean. This is one instance when paint is such a big improvement over the natural look of wood. Good eye Holly.

Light and Voices said...

You certainly have an "eye" for decorating. Wowza...French chic.
Joyce M

Anonymous said...

Wow! That came out incredible! I need to check out her blog!

The Family

The Family