Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Winning Graduation Pic & Invitation

Only 1 month away until our daughter, Aubrie's Nursing Graduation...Yippee!! We are so proud of her! She is in the running for Valedictorian. It's between her & a guy in her class. I pray she makes it because she really wants to be Valedictorian and she has worked hard for it!! We decided to make the graduation invitations. She didn't like the ones that the college offered. So this is what we made;

(Click photo to enlarge)



(I blocked out all the personal info...didn't want it on the internet for safety reasons)

Here is the photo she chose to include with the invitations...very pretty!



I will be sure to post photos of her during the graduation as well. She will be going on to get her RN degree in January and then plans to continue on with her education until she gets her nurse practitioner degree.

Sorry I didn't show pics of the granite counters today...the granite guys made an error on the breakfast nook granite so that didn't get installed yet. I can tell you that I LOVE THE GRANITE where it was installed! I will show you I promise on Thursday.



Have a Blessed Day!

Darlene

5 comments:

"Blossom" said...

I hope she gets it too.......
The invitations are very pretty and I love the photo she has selected. Congrads!

delighted heart said...

What a beautiful and smart daughter! Wishing her the best for graduation! And such cute invites!

Linda said...

Congratulations to your beautiful daughter! I know you are so proud of her!

I have loved everyday of my nursing career...and she will too. Nursing is HARD work, both emotionally and physically, yet it is so worth it. It's a very rewarding job in alot of ways.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Congratulations to your daughter! She is a beautiful young lady.
Glenda

Susan said...

Congratulations to your daughter - and to you! That is the picture I would have chosen as well - she certainly is lovely!

The Family

The Family