Friday, May 15, 2009

I Played Photographer For A Day

Yesterday I decided to play photographer and I emphasize PLAY! I am in no way a photographer...just wish I was! It was fun, but wish I had the Canon Rebel. Oh well, maybe after this kitchen remodel is done! My 20 yr old daughter, Aubrie is graduating from nursing school next month and she wanted to send some wallet size photos along with the graduation invitations, so off we went to take her pics. I took about 40, but here are my favorites in no special order.

#1

#2

#3


#4

#5

#6

#7

#8
#9
#10



Which one is your favorite?

Come back soon....I'll show you which one she chose to be sent with her graduation invitations. I'll also show you the invitations we made. They came out very nice!

Take Care
Darlene

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

#7 is my favorite - such a pretty girl!

Tell her congratulations. :)

Lisa

"Blossom" said...

No. 1,3,7 are my favorites. She is so beautiful and what a great person to take a photo of than your own daughter. She looks a lot like you. She is photographic.
So lovely and your good at this.
Have a great week-end.
blossom

Sharla said...

Those are great! I really like #9.

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

They are all wonderful. She is beautiful. You must be proud of her. My sister teaches nursing. She is actually a mid-wife. I think you are a great photographer.

Unknown said...

All of the pictures are great. Lovely beautiful daughter. Congratulations on her soon to come nursing degree.
Teresa

Terri Steffes said...

Ooo, so hard to pick! I think my favorite is #9. I bet she is a great nurse, she looks like she would be very soothing.

Sandra said...

I like all of them! The closeups are my favorite though. I have a Canon Rebel and I love it. I'm still learning how to use it though.
Congratulations to your daughter and you all!

Tina said...

Pretty girl, pretty pictures. Congrats to your girl.
What an achievement.
T

Kristens Creations said...

I can't decide! They are all beutiful! Hmmm...I'll be anxious to see which one she picks. Thanks for checking out the patio. It was alot of work! Glad we're going to have good weather next week, it's about time.lol...Kristen

Kelly said...

Go with #3

Melissa Miller said...

She is so pretty! :)

Great job on the photos Mom!

Kris said...

Your daugther is beautiful. Congrats to her.
Hard to choose, but I would say #3

Kris

The Family

The Family