Monday, May 18, 2009

Garage Sale-ing In The Rain


Hubby and I ventured out in the rain with coffee in hand to few garage sales on saturday. Since it has been raining soooo much not many people are having garage sales this month. However I did manage to find something that I had to buy! It goes perfect in my home! It was a whopping $2!



I still have to find the perfect plant for the pot. I think an indoor palm would look great!

Be sure to stop by Southern Hospitality to see everyone else's Garage Sale/Yard Sale Finds!


Darlene

11 comments:

Darlene said...

That is a great pot!! Can't wait to see what you plant in it!

Tootsie said...

I like that! at least you are not garage sale-ing in the snow like I am!
stay dry...and post what you plant in it!

Terri Steffes said...

That is cute! We found some adorable antique hat boxes for $2 each!

Unknown said...

Great find...love that pot! Those palm tree candle holders...I have some just like it..smiles~

Michelle said...

Very Nice!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love that pot and even more in love with the price!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I love seeing what everyone has found in their treasure hunting. Thanks for sharing yours.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Darlene, that's a great looking planter. I do think a palm would be beautiful. I would love to get some more real plants in my house & totally get rid of the other fakes.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Oh, I hope the granite install goes well tomorrow for you!!

Lisa said...

NICE FIND. I LOOOOOVVVVVE GARAGE SALES & COFFEE.

HUGS FROM MAINE

Unknown said...

Your pot is great! I would love to see something taller that doesn't cover up its beauty. Thanks for sharing your find.

Charla

The Family

The Family