Thursday, May 28, 2009

Outdoor Evening Tablescape

It's Thursday...that means it is time for another Tablescape Thursday. Susan from
Between Naps On The Porch is the host for the Tablescape Thursday linky party and the best tablescaper ever in my opinion!

I thought I would share a few pics of our outdoor table set for an evening meal after a day on the lake. I can almost smell the food cooking on the bbq..yum!






Now go check out all the other amazingly creative tablescapes at Between Naps on the Porch.

Have a Terrific Day!

Darlene

5 comments:

"Blossom" said...

I just love the picnic type tablescape of the outdoors.
Great colors.

Maya@Completely Coastal said...

Love the colors too, it looks so fresh and summery.

Maryrose said...

Hi Darlene,
Don't you just love eating outdoors. Your table looks so inviting with the candles lit.
~Maryrose

Darlene said...

That is a perfect summertime tablescape. I am ready to have dinner on it!!

To answer your question about the storm shelter....in our area they run about $2,200.00 to $2,300.00 total price. Also we checked into the FEMA deal and there is sometime money available for these but right now there are no incentives or monies (at least in this area). If you want one you have to just buy one on your own.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Food cooked outdoors and eaten outdoors just tastes better. The pretty summer colors on your table make me think I can almost smell the food cooking too. laurie

The Family

The Family