Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fun on The Lake and Lake Homes

For the first weekend in a long time there is NO RAIN forcasted!!! Yippee! Today it was 90 degrees and not a cloud in the sky...perfect for a day on the lake! The girls and I enjoyed being pulled on the tube by hubby who was driving the boat. Fun, Fun!





I told hubby to boat by some of the pretty houses so I could show all my blog friends. I know I love seeing all the gorgeous lake homes and knew you would too. I have alot more to show you, but wouldn't you know it...my camera battery died before I was done taking all the pics I wanted to take. So here is just a sampling of some of the homes for now.



Yes, this is a single family home! LOL
My daughter loves this home below.

I love this one!
Here's a modern home...see the waterfall
Here's a huge English Tudor
Ok, that's the tour of lake homes for now. We are going back out on the lake after church tomorrow...so I'll take some more pics for you.
DON'T FORGET: Tuesday is "I Love Summer" linky party!!! Please spread the word and come participate on tuesday!
Darlene




6 comments:

Becky H said...

is this Lake Hamilton? my husband and I just had a conversation about Arkansas. our son is a jr at Univ of Ar, it has been wonderful. great education and very reasonable. my dream is to live on the water and it doesn`t get any better than Lake Hamilton. lucky you.

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

Hi Becky!
Yes, it is Lake Hamilton! We have lived on the lake for 17 yrs and love it! I use to want to move off the lake in order to afford a bigger home, but every summer I am so glad we didn't move off the lake!

Terri Steffes said...

Gorgeous!! I think the Lake of the Ozarks is a lot like this. Looks like a good time!

Darlene said...

I would LOVE to live on the lake. Yours looks gorgeous!!! I always LOVE seeing all the huge homes around the lake. We used to go to my uncle's home every July 4th. He lived on a beautiful lake in Texas and I always enjoyed roaming around looking at all the houses. How NEAT!

Unknown said...

We love our lake place at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. Lake Hamilton looks lovely. I am so pleased you had a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for sharing your photos.

Charla

Tina said...

I love the thought of living near water. any water! river, lake, stream, ocean....any! It's my dream! Thanks for sharing the pics.
T

The Family

The Family