Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Tablescape

The tree has been transformed from the Thanksgiving tree to a Christmas tree and the table is all set for Christmas. As you can see our colors we use at Christmas are gold, white, bronze, and leopard. Ya know I gotta keep the animal print in the mix to keep it looking not so traditional!


(By the way...we still have animal print ornaments available for sale, just contact me if you want some for your tree) Blog followers will get 10% off!


















Go check out all the other tablescapes at Susan's blog-Between Naps On The Porch for the weekly Tablescape Thursdays.

**DON'T FORGET **


Tomorrow is the start of our 2nd Annual Christmas Cookie Recipe Party! We will have it every Friday in December until Christmas. So get to baking and come back tomorrow to post your link to your Christmas cookie blog post.
(I will actually start tonight at 9pm)

7 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Darlene! It looks like it's been snow kissed!

Jeanette said...

so many images so many Beautiful things.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hey, Darlene, oh it's looking beautiful at your house! I love this room and all the sparklies and pretty things you put out. Gorgeous!

Sorry I won't make the Christmas cookie party. I'm joining another one I had planned on tomorrow and I'm not great with cookie recipes either. I've never been a Christmas cookie baker. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Tardevil said...

Love the green on the tablescape, but it's all very pretty! Can't go wrong w/ animal print and feathers.

nannykim/spindlecottage said...

I love the way the tree and table tie in together. Love the centerpiece--really cool!! I also love the BIG snowflakes on your tree.

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Everything's mighty pretty! Love your "wild" tree!

gina said...

GORGEOUS!!

We used animal print ribbon on our first batch of wrapped presents- found in the dollar bn at Michael's - yippee!

The Family

The Family