Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Make a Candy Tree

My 12 yr old daughter made a candy tree last year and it came out so cute that I thought I would do a repost of it.






I think this will be a fun mother/daughter craft project for the holidays!




Here is the candy tree my daughter made last year. Looks just as good this year! I did spray it with a polyurethane to seal it and put it away after Christmas in several bags...just in case the ants smelled the sugar. This year unwrapped it from all the bags and it was still perfect! Yeah!




I think this year she is going to make another tree using round green gummy rings. I'll show you as soon as she makes it!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

How cute! I wonder if a 12 year old did it could I? I can't put any more on my plate this year but this is so precious!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Darlene, that is totally cute! I love candy trees and there are so many things you can do with them. Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas season, I've been way too busy & not enough blogging time. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

The Family

The Family