Monday, April 20, 2009

A Weekend Spent Shopping

This weekend I shopped and shopped and shopped........boy, my feet are sore! Just kidding, all my shopping was done online. That's my favorite kind of shopping!!

While hubby sanded, puttied, and primed the lower cabinet fronts and doors...I was busy shopping! I bought a Silgranit Sink in Cafe Brown. It got rave reviews. I bought this faucet. Isn't she pretty?!


Oh, and my biggest and most expensive purchase is this beauty....


I think I found some chairs for the breakfast nook and some also for my dining room table. I'll show you those tomorrow...so come back, please!!


OK, now I'm off to look at granite.

Darlene

4 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Boy, are we on the same page! I just ordered my Blanco sink today in the Anthracite color. I love the Cafe Brown too, but with all the black in my kitchen, I went with black. I can't wait to see what all you do. Our faucets are similar too.

Tara said...

oh girl, that looks like a fun weekend of shopping! I did all my shopping on-line to for my kitchen! :) Can't wait to see it all coming together~

Kristens Creations said...

Hi Darlene, Love everything you picked out! That sink is awesome! I would love to have granite someday. I like the one that has the creams and blacks. My good friend has it and it's beautiful. I've also seen it in several other homes. I'm sure you will pick a good one! We are thinking about the bradford pear. They are really pretty and full and grow fast. That way he would have the "forest look" quicker! lol...I just got finished sealing my covered concrete patio. I'm going to let it dry over night and then start putting everything back. I'm so ready to plant too! Kristen

Tina said...

oooooo, my favorite kind of shopping. More than clothes, jewelry, and even shoes, I love to shop for the house. Maybe one day I'll have a house again to shop for.
Have fun and I can't wait to see more of your projects.
T

The Family

The Family