Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our Creative Life

Hi!
Thanks for stopping by! Hubby and I are both pretty creative if I do say so. I am good at visualizing what I want but if I can't find it or make it...he can usually make it. Alot of times he is the laborer behind my designs & ideas so we make a great team! In fact back a few years ago, I wanted a rug to match my new sofa, but couldn't find one that I like or with the colors I wanted. Being the entrepreneur that I've always been I started thinking that there needed to be a company that offered custom rugs. You know... any size, shape or colors that you wanted. So I researched to see if there was such a company. I found that there was, but not many in the US. There had to be more people like me wanting rugs that were custom and not the mass marketed rugs. A couple months later we got trained in the art of custom rug making and voila...we started Creative Carpet Design. This is just one area of our lives that we use our creativity. I will be sharing creative ideas for home decor, gift giving, parties, holidays and much more on this blog. I hope to inspire you to live a creative life!




No comments:

The Family

The Family