Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bedroom Birthday Surprise!


We decided to show our daughter her surprise bedroom redo today. She LOVED IT!!! Yeah! There is still about 9 days until her 20th b-day but we were anxious to show her & she was ready to move out of little sister's room. We still need to make her a custom rug this week and sand and paint the bench we made to go under her window, but everything else is done!




So please go and take a look and tell me what you think.
I've seen someone here in blogland have a widget that said "please rate my space" but can't find it...so if you know where I can get that, please let me know.



Thanks!!


10 comments:

cherry said...

Wow....she is lucky! I love that mirror. YOu posted some beautiful inspiration pics. cherry

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

Thank you for the compliment! Were you able to see the other pics of her bedroom on rate my space? If not, there's a link on my blog.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful Darlene. I love the colors and the serenity of the room!

Anonymous said...

Aww what a fun idea - I am sure she is one happy girl!

Becky said...

Hi Darlene, thanks for stopping by. It's always great to meet a fellow Arkansan.

Oh my, you did a beautiful job decorating your daughters bedroom. I love, love, love, the mirror above the dresser. I also really like the grouping of pics above her bed. You're a very talented lady.

Have a wonderful week and stop by again soon.

Desiree said...

I LOVE your daughter's bedroom...it's beautiful! Reminds me of a few rooms in my house! She is one lucky girl...

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

I love everything about this room! Where is that bedding from?? It is absolutely perfect!!

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

Hi Erin,
Thanks for the compliment on the bedroom. The damask pattern aqua sheets are from Overstock.com (type in Havanah) The white duvet cover was also from Overstock.

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

Wow, overstock.com does not do the aqua damask bedding justice. It is simply gorgeous!

Blogger said...

I love it! I have similar colors in my room:) I rated you 5 stars :)

Bella

The Family

The Family