Here is the PB one
Here is the process:
1. Glue planks together in size you want
2. cut out a design (I cut out fall leaves for my design)
3. use spray adhesive to glue them to the wood
4. spray the entire wood with a white or cream spray paint
6. if there is some leftover adhesive on the wood...clean it off with a qtip dipped in an adhesive remover
Perfect for art for fall and oh so cheap to do!
If you all do this project, please show me yours!
I have linked up to Kimba's linky party, go check it out HERE
I have also linked up to: