Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Make a Pottery Barn Stratton Bed

I have been wanting the Stratton Bed from Pottery Barn for our master bedroom for awhile, but not willing to spend $1000 for it! I knew it would be something hubby could make (if he had the time).







Well I just got a friendly email from Ana who is a furniture designer that creates plans to make furniture knockoffs from Pottery Barn, West Elm, and Restoration Hardware. She has all the plans to make the PB Stratton bed on her blog for FREE!!! This $1000 bed ends up only costing $200 to build! WooHoo!!!





I think with that kind of savings I can talk hubby into building this for me...maybe as a Christmas present for me! Hint Hint Hubby (just in case you read my blog) LOL


and in case you haven't heard......


I'm hosting the 2nd annual Christmas Cookie Recipe Party!


It will be held the every friday in December until Christmas.


Please take this button to put on your blog to spread the word.


Thanks!!
Darlene


2 comments:

Recaptured Charm said...

THAT is one cool bed! I'll take a look at the instructions too! Thanks for sharing.
Lisa

Tina said...

proof that creativity is the bridge to between wanting it and having it. Cost isn't an obstacle.
Thanks for the link
T

The Family

The Family