Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall Decorating at Our Home

I decorated for fall early september. I know it was a bit early but I was anxious for fall. This was actually the first year that I was ready to say goodbye to summer and hello to fall. So before I take it all down and put the christmas decor up I figured I better show you.









I know, I still need the cloth napkins and silverware.


Love my dollar store pumpkins!


Oh and check out my leaf glasses from the dollar store.


Now, let's go into the kitchen. This is at the breakfast nook.


A little ceramic pumpkin showcased on a pedestal.


Yum, coffee and ??? wonder what's in that pumpkin cookie jar??
Maybe some pumpkin cookies!!

From our family to yours......

Happy Fall Y'all!!

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper timewe will reap a harvest if we do not give up."Galatians 6:9





1 comment:

Melissa Miller said...

Very pretty fall goodies Darlene. The hurricanes and your clock are precious.

You all look wonderful too!

Yes, I still LOVE my M rug.
Thank you for making such beautiful rugs that last.

Happy fall! ~Melissa :)

The Family

The Family