Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Richard Gere's Cottage Is For Sale


Richard Gere is has listed his farmhouse in Water Mill, N.Y.

The 5,500-square-foot house is located on 1.20 acres.

It's easy to imagine living here. Since the turn of the century, rooted in time sits this lovingly renovated farmhouse. Cozy comfort with high-end luxury. Hiding behind the hedges, merging fantasy and fairy tale, a place to call home for just a mere $8.8 million...oh, is that all??


It has 7 bedrooms, 10 baths, heated pool, guest house, and an artists studio
































Wasn't that fun seeing Richard Gere's home?! Now, where's that checkbook of mine??
Darlene


9 comments:

Tina said...

I'll take it!! I'm sure I have that in petty cash.
T

Darlene said...

Ooooo I could definitely live there!!!! It is beautiful! Does he come with the place???...lol

Nancy Rosalina said...

Hi Darlene, I'll take it, if you don't ofcourse...lol ;) I loooove that kitchen!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Yes! That was fun! I adore Richard Gere, and now I adore his "cottage" too! Thanks for sharing this. laurie

Kristens Creations said...

I think I'll just pay cash for this little cottage.lol! It's really beautiful. Thanks so much for praying for my tooth, it's feeling much better. Praise the Lord! Kristen

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

That's one very large cottage! I'm sure I wouldn't have any problem settling in and feeling cozy.

My favorite (among many) the Banquette. There's something charming about this setting. I'm still drawn to an eat in kitchen. I know that's uncommon for most. Especially when great/family room kitchen dinning, A-L-l in one open area is popular. Maybe it's The Leave It To Beaver generation that I grew up in.

Sweet Wishes,
Sara

JudyBug said...

Well, I wonder if they take checks. I keep that kind of money in our small checking account. Never below $10 mill you understand. (cough, cough)

It's gorgeous. Almost as gorgeous as he was in Pretty Woman.

JudyBug

Light and Voices said...

The check is in the mail before postage goes up! Does Richard Gere come with the cottage? Oh my, what a wonderful place.
Joyce

Beth said...

Beautiful house, beautiful man.

The Family

The Family