Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Well we are off to go buy a new used car for our 20 year old daughter. Found a great deal about 3 hours away so we are making the drive to go see it & hopefully drive home with it. I probably will not be posting again until after Christmas so wanted to take this time to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas! I have really enjoyed blogging & meeting you all! You are all very special to me and I look forward to seeing all of your creative ideas & speaking with you all this coming year!

As our pastor said this past sunday...remember to give Jesus a gift this Christmas! Forgiveness is what would warm Jesus' heart. That would be a great gift to give him & for yourself!


Merry Christmas!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Darlene!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Have a safe trip!

The Muse said...

Happy CAR day! LOL
How nice of you :)

Be safe and enjoy your family...
merry Christmas and may God Bless!

Kristens Creations said...

Merry Christmas Darlene! I'm sure your daughter will be so excited when she gets her new car. You asked me the other day if my parents lived close, yes they do, just about 2 minutes away. It's nice to have them close. Talk to you soon! Kristen

Gone said...

Just dropping in to wish you a Merry Christmas!!

~Blessings,
Jan & Tom

michele said...

Merry Christmas! Was the car what you expected? Hope it all works out great!

Anonymous said...

I was thrilled to see this painting on your blog, I love it! My neighbor is the artist and not only is he talented but he is one of the nicest guys around!

The Family

The Family