Monday, May 7, 2012

The wonders of spray paint!

Over the weekend I went garage saleing and found this cute candle holder with birds on it. Thought it would be great on our outdoor coffee table on the deck.....


But even better.........painted this pretty blue and distressed with sand paper!!





Now it POPS!

I am linking this post to the following parties:
Be Inspired at Elizabeth & Co.
Tuesday’s Treasures at My uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm
Table Top Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tell it to me Tuesday at Creatively Living
Wow us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage
Cowgirl Up at Farm House Porch
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Feather Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
Fridays Unfolded at Stuff and Nonsense
Frugalicious Friday at Finding Fabulous
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
DIY Project Parade at DIY Show Off
Addicts (not so) Anonymous at Addicted 2 Decorating
Home Sweet Home at The charm of Home
Catch a Glimpse at A Glimse Inside

12 comments:

Cristina Garay said...

You're right! Paint never ceases to amazed me! I love the blue you chose!

Olive said...

It is wonderful. I recently used the same color on two candleabras and they sold fast on consignment.

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

It absolutely pops now! Love those little birds!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a great find. I love the shape and the birds are fabulous. Perfect for outside and the color is so pretty. Great find and great job redoing them. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Liz Snowden said...

The power of spray paint never ceases to amaze me! That shade of blue is perfect for the pretty birds.

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Love the color on this cool piece!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love it!

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Great color! I love it. Very cool candle holder you found!

Thanks for linking it up!
--Katie
@ Creatively Living

Unknown said...

Spray paint is indeed so wonderful! I am a new reader, creating over at http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com - Thank you for the beautiful post- Tanya :)

Rebeccas DIY said...

This is so pretty! I love pray paint :)

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

Wow! I love it SO much! Spray paint works its magic once again! Have a nice weekend!

Take care,

Trish

Montana Markers said...

I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.

The Family

The Family