Friday, October 9, 2009

Pottery Barn Look-a-Like

Do you have some extra hardwood flooring planks that you haven't been able to throw out...because you just know that someday you'll find a use for them? Well I do! We just had hardwood floors installed and we have some extra planks that I wouldn't let hubby throw out. I didn't know what I would do with them...but I knew there had to be something I could use them for and I just discovered it!!

Michelle from Three Men and a Lady blog shared a GREAT IDEA!!

This was from Pottery Barn

And here is her version....






Voila!!!

Go to her blog to get the complete instructions and be sure to check out all her other creative ideas!
Now I have to go figure out what design I'm going to put on my hardwood floor.
Have a great weekend!
We are moving back home this weekend...yeah!!!

Darlene

3 comments:

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

OhMyGosh!!! That is amazing...love it! I think I have a few boxes of planks left over in my closet, and the lightbulb just went on above my head! I love a good project. And anything Pottery Barn related is a good thing!

Thanks for stopping by and inviting me over, Darlene.

~Amanda

Recaptured Charm said...

Fantastic yet simple. Great Idea. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is just beautiful! Will be a regular visitor.
Thanks
Lisa

Kristens Creations said...

Hi Darlene, what a wonderful idea for hardwood floor planks! I love it! Thanks for checking out my fall decor. As you could see...the placemats were simple! They do add alot of color to the table.

We are enjoying the firepit. Kevin is enjoying it more though...he invites his buddies over and they cook all our food!! The budget can't handle that...lol. We are definitly glad we built it! It has been alot of fun. Kristen

The Family

The Family