Monday, October 20, 2008

Outcome of Fall Camp Out Party

Saturday was our youngest daughter's Fall Camp Out Party. She invited 6 but only 2 were able to attend. They had a great time even if it was just a party of 3. We started the party by taking the girls on our party barge(pontoon boat). Then we came back and roasted hot dogs. After dinner they danced on the deck and played limbo. They warmed up in the hot tub, then warmed up by the bon fire. They roasted marshmallows & made s'mores. I'm not crazy about s'mores...so I just ate the chocolate! Then the girls played flashlight tag outside in their jammies. They worked up an appetite from running all around so then they ate the homemade caramel apples that I made...yummy they were so good! Daughter said they were too chewy, but the other girls loved them! Around 10:30pm they went into the tent & were fast asleep by 11pm. The temp got down to 44 degrees, so they said they kinda got cold, but that it wasn't too bad. Hubby slept outside in a seperate tent to make sure they would be safe. I opted to sleep in my warm bed in the house. I was actually thrilled to have the bed to myself! Overall it was a great time & hopefully created lasting memories for all the girls!


Leaf shape sugar cookies that I made



Limbo...anyone??






2 comments:

Inspired Kara said...

What a fun party!!! They all look so cute in their jammies and blankets!!

Unknown said...

Looks like they had a blast! I'm sure your daughter will remember that night for years to come.

I left you an award at my blog. Swing by and pick it up when you have time!

The Family

The Family