Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall Decorating

I have had my home decorated for fall for about 1 month but just got around to taking pics. So thought I would show you.

 The fireplace mantle


 Love my wood carved owl! Got this at a flea market a few yrs ago for $15. He comes out every fall.

 Soup Tureen - so perfect for fall soups & stews!
 Just got an old scrabble game at a garage sale for $1 this past weekend-just for decorating!
 My cloche is another one of my garage sale finds from a few yrs ago. The pumpkins inside are actually salt & pepper shakers...got those at a flea market for $3.
 I keep the table decorated for fall just because I like it! Ceramic pumpkins from the dollar store a couple yrs ago.


Oh, and just thought I would also show you the firepit hubby is working on. A deck will be surrounding it.  (you won't see the concrete blocks - the deck will cover that part)
Can't wait to sit by the fire in adirondack chairs and make s'mores!!


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are enjoying fall too!

1 comment:

Monnaie said...

Nice interior decoration.

The Family

The Family