Monday, April 9, 2012

A Wintery Spring Break

Hi Friends!
Just thought I would share some of our spring break vacation to Keystone, Colorado.
You can click on photos to see them BIGGER.

I was able to cross some things off my bucket list, like dog sledding, snow mobiling, and even just having a winter vacation.
We didn't have much of a winter this year, so I was ready to have a snowy vacation!



This is me being a musher and it was soooooo much fun! I LOVED it!!



My 15 yr old daughter with the Siberian Huskeys. They were sweet dogs!

Hubby with the leaders of the sled!

Family pic of the 3 of us (our oldest daughter who is 23 is married now and couldn't get off work to come with us) We allowed our 15 yr old daughter to bring a friend so she would have someone her age to have fun with.


This one dog always rolled onto his back everytime we stopped for a break. LOL!


The dogs would bury their heads in the snow to cool off after running.

Awe!


Some pics of frozen lakes

Now onto snow mobiling........





We snow mobiled up to the continental divide. It was 11,400 ft in elevation.


Signed the girls up for a day of ski school. Hubby & I decided to not ski...didn't want to break anything at our age! LOL



Did you do anything for spring break??

1 comment:

toko baju murah said...

This is a great posting I have read. I like your article. Thank you

The Family

The Family