Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm denying myself

I am missing my favorite foods! I shouldn't be even looking at these because it is just torturing me!






I am on day 8 of a diet and doing great. I have lost almost 8 lbs so far! Although I do fantasize about eating yummy foods again! So are you wondering what diet I am on?? Have you heard of the HCG diet? I had never heard of it until about 2 weeks ago when I started researching the net for ways to reset my metabolism. My metabolism had basically shut down. Anyway, found amazing testimonials from people who did this hcg diet and once they were off of it they had a great working metabolism and could eat normally. You can read about it here

Well just wanted to find out if any of my fellow blog friends have done this or are doing this diet?

This is my goal!


Take Care
Darlene

6 comments:

Barb said...

I have had this photo of Valerie on my fridge for the past 4 months to be an inspiration and it has helped good luck sounds like you are doing great....Barb

Terri Steffes said...

Well, after I write to you I am off to check out this diet. My goal would probably be just to stay on it!

Cindy said...

Thanks for the heads up about this, I'll research it! Good luck meanwhile!

Becky H said...

8 lbs in 8 days, wow. is that typical for this diet? good for you. keep up the good work!

Tina said...

2 very good friends of mine are going through a cycle using this diet. one is close to the end and has lost 30 pounds. She just melted. I've been watching her and reading a bit here and there and seems like alot of people are doing this. I'm thinking and even been praying about these food strongholds. Let us know how it's going and congrats on your weightloss so far. Great!

Linda said...

I used to work at a weight loss clinic that gave Hcg injections and yes, it truly did help in the weight loss process.

I'd love to get more info from you such as to where you can get Hcg, etc. If you have time, maybe we can email back and forth. Did you download the ebook to get most of the info?

The Family

The Family